Many thanks to Vicky V (https://vsomethingspeaks.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/liebsters-for-v/), for nominating me for the Liebster Award! 🙂 I go through a lot of blogs during my free time, and I can assure you, Vicky’s blog is one of a kind. A multi-talented person, Vicky is a writer who specialises in vampirism, tarot, witchcraft and cookery, while harnessing many more passions such as photography, politics and social issues. With an array of topics available, I enjoy re-visiting this blog periodically.
In accordance with the rules, here are 11 random facts about myself:
- I have an Instagram account dedicated to every good thing that gets cooked in my kitchen: https://www.instagram.com/theveggiecooker/
- I usually have 5 different things running in my head in one go and most of the times, none of them will be even remotely interconnected
- I love all things arts and craft
- I adore dogs and wish I had a husky
- I love collecting cookbooks
- In fact, I love collecting a lot of things – stationery, papers, utensils, nail paints, shoes, books, the list goes on
- I often wonder how ingenious yet simple ideas like Cronut(r) are sparked
- I am a staunch believer in destiny and karma
- I am a bookworm – I can read anything that falls on my lap
- I am starting to feel conscious given the number of sentences I have written beginning with “I”
Next, to answer the 11 new questions posted by my nominee:
- What is your favourite quote? There is no such thing as free lunch
- What is your favourite joke? Any joke that makes me smile becomes my favourite joke of the moment 🙂
- Who is your favourite character from a book? Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mocking Bird
- Who is your favourite character from a movie? Joker (played by Heath Ledger) in The Dark Knight
- Who is your favourite character from a television series? At present it would be Tyrion Lannister from GoT
- What is your absolute favourite song? Any song from Coldplay. But Love story (Taylor Swift) has a special place in the core of my heart.
- What is your favourite ingredient? Cilantro – it has the potential to take any dish to an all new level
- What ingredient haven’t you tried but would like to? Rhubarb
- What is your favourite place that you have visited? Turkey
- What place haven’t you visited but would you like to visit? Spain
- What is your favourite animal? Elephant
Then, post 11 questions for the new set of nominees:
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
- Describe your blog in 3 words?
- What is your dream job?
- If you were stranded in an island and had to option to have one thing of your choice, what would it be?
- Name someone who inspires you and why?
- If you could be an animal, what would you want to be?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is your favourite song?
- If you were granted a wish – what would it be?
- What is your comfort food?
- Name a celebrity you would like to have dinner with, given a chance
Lastly, nominate 11 blogs for the award:
This is always the hard part, but here goes a list of recent bloggers whose posts have caught my eye:
Happy blogging amigos ! xx