A heartfelt thanks to Lynne (https://lynnesrecipetrails.com/), for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. I’m absolutely stoked about it, especially since Lynne is such an amazing blogger, with experience that clearly reflects in her blog. Lynne’s recipes are not only fun to read and salivate over (her pictures are so beautiful!), the recipes she posts are equally well explained for anyone to recreate. It is a blog worth visiting and following, if you aren’t already.
•Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
•List the rules.
•Display the award on your post of the award.
•List seven facts about yourself.
•Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I like to consider myself as a ‘Global‘ Indian: Born in Solomon Islands, brought up in Vanuatu, Bangladesh & India, currently working in Singapore
- I am in the advertising industry by profession (healthcare)
- I get my passion for cooking from my mum and my competitive nature on a professional front from my dad
- My favorite person is my (baby) brother
- My family is my lifeline
- When I don’t cook, I involve myself in arts and crafts (scrap-booking, sketching, painting, pottery, anything that strikes my fancy at that particular moment)
- I am an introvert, and prefer reading books in a cozy corner of my room (once I exhaust my energy from cooking / crafts) rather than go out in the crowd.
My Nominees are:
Thanks again Lynne 🙂